September 02, 2004

Court Room Wall of Shame

What do you call a Lawyer gone bad?

First blog out, and I have to start with the legal system in this country. Is it me, or are we seemingly plagued by a slew of bad judges, making up the rules as they go along?

I could be politically correct and say perhaps, we are plagued by a slew of judges making poor judicial rulings within our court system, but I didn't want to.

I have nothing personal against judges or even lawyers for that matter. It just irks me when I see all kinds of garbage hitting the court system these days. Most of the time, it's either a judge making a poor assumption or a lawyer just doing what he's paid so well to do.

This is where I get to vent over what I feel are some really stupid court cases that make the headlines. I cannot be the only one in the country who feels justice is either grossly cheated in certain cases, or time and a great deal of money is being wasted over really stupid cases.

Depending on the nature of the case, or my given mood at that moment, the blame will be dumped in the lap of either the judge, lawyer, plaintiff, defendant - anyone and everyone is an open target around here.

If we start getting enough reads here, then maybe readers can vote in each week to determine who's name should be scribbled on the "Court Room Wall of Shame".

If anyone knows of a really stupid, legitimate legal case going on, let me know. I might just write about it here. Although I couldn't possibly afford to pay you a cent for the lead, I would be more than happy to mention your name or username, unless you say not to.
© 2004 kalyhan All rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home